Monday, August 28, 2006

my 19th first day of school

today was my 19th first day of school. pre-school, kindergarten, 1st-12th grade, fifth year senior. nice. and yes mom, i did take a picture of myself to add to all of the other "first day of school" pictures. i have cut back from the poofy dresses and larger than necessary bows for my hair. so, today started with a couple hours of work. it was my first day and it was really nice. for the record, librarians are not hot. then i had class and i think this semester's going to be long and have a shit ton of hours spent on these classes, but it's going to be a riot. i'm so eager to get started. stopped to get some food and catch up. and then i got to walk home in the rain. i got drenched head to toe. now, i'm going to act like a baby by wearing matching sweatpants and a sweatshirt and maybe taking a nap. here is my first day of school face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home